We support all customers, so feel free to call or email us during our business hours.
7:00 am – 3:00 pm
WoodTech Electronics will be holding free training courses at our Burpengary premises from the 16th to 19th September 2019.
Vehicle and control system technologies continue to advance and it is vital for sales and service personnel to keep up with these changes.
Some of our newer products will only be available to OEM and Service Network Partners who have successfully completed relevant training sessions.
Courses will commence at 10am with an expected duration of 2 hours.
Course topics will include:
- Promix LCD Control System - Installation, setup and commissioning
- Promix SD Control System – Installation, Setup and commissioning
- Vehicle J1939 CANBus – Physical connection types, Vehicle interface types
- Remote Throttle Interfaces – Physical connections, specifications
- Hydraulic Pump Control – Physical connections, specifications, testing
- Promix Elite Control System (currently in development) – Design, features, technology, availability.
- Documention - Commissioning Forms, Warranty Forms
Please bring a method to take notes. There will be information conveyed to attendees on the day that will not be available via any other means.
We also request all mobile phones to be turned off / down for the duration of the course.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred day and the number and names of attendees,